Getting up and running

 I have a lot to do to get I Donate Music to be a success.  I've got to read up on Nonprofits and what I have to do to set it up.  Also I've got to organize my ideas that's swirling around in my head. Success does not come over night it's one step at a time.  One day at a time.  One of my friends suggested I get out of the house and talk to people.  I know I have to do that and right now I don't have a car so  it's Uber, Lyft, Bus, or Cab for now.  My friend stated that I should not use that as an excuse.  He also asked me how was I going to reach people.  I told him thru the blog and then going to nursing homes, schools, conferences, hospitals and churches.  Nothing is easy but I am confident that I can make this project a success.

I just called Richmond Community hospital in East Churchill about donating some radios to patients in the mental health unit.  Spoke to 2 people and left a voicemail for my contact.  So I am waiting to hear back.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Again to I Donate Music