Evaluating Radios

 I already have a hand held radio that I like but I am evaluating another.  I ordered the Jesson digital radio from Amazon.  I like that it came in a small compact box.  The radio is small.  You do not need batteries that's a plus.  The battery is rechargeable using a micro USB cable.  I am currently charging the radio so I will update this post once I can use it.

The radio is easy to use and the stations sound clear.  I like it and I really like that the battery is rechargeable because if the radio had AA or AAA batteries the person would have to go buy more batteries when it lost it's charge.  For now this is the radio that I am going to go with.



                                               







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Again to I Donate Music